Saturday, November 12, 2016

Sparkle & Merry Snowflakes

Hello everyone! I'm here to share another Christmas card recently.

Here's what I made:






I masked off an area of my card stock and stamped the snowflakes from Hero Arts Swirl Christmas stamp set and Hero Arts Tree-mendous Christmas Stamp set repeatedly using Simon Says Stamp Cobblestone ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Tree-Mendous Christmas using the same ink. I also colored a thin strip of white card stock with the same ink and added it just where the stamping ended. I added Nuvo drops Liquid mercury and Ivory seashell to add some more interest to the CAS card.

So how do you like it? Thanks for stopping by. Thank you for all the comments on my previous posts. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

Submitting this to:

10 comments:

Bobby said...

This is a wonderful monochromatic card, Berina. I love that sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More.

brenda said...

Lovely creation Berina, so elegant and nice design as well, many thanks for joining us at penny Black and More and Stamping Sensatioms and have a good Sunday.

B x

Viv said...

Very elegant and the sentiment is terrific. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Marybeth said...

Berina this is absolutely beautiful! I love the masked off and stamped snowflakes! Thank you for the vist and can't wait to see your uncolored stamped image!

cm said...

Such a pretty wintry wonderland with the shimmery snowflakes! The sentiment: marvelous! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
~carol

Suchi said...

So classy and elegant this card is- love the sketch design and white+silver here. :)
Suchi xx

Anonymous said...

i love it! it's so elegant and is a lovely CAS design! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Dora said...

Beautiful 'CAS'style card!

Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Bernia! I love your elegant clean and simple card!! Beautiful!!Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Hugs Ginny M, DT WAW

Mervi said...

Beautiful and elegant card!
Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m